The Boston Massacre The Boston Massacre

It isn't horrible.

However the animation is lacking in multiple ways. Firstly, there hardly is any. It would have been nice to see more animated Civilians. In addition, the text was too small and moved too quickly off the screen. Next time, make less text too read (it's an animation, not a booklet), or at least add a button to click on when you are done reading the text. In addition, for a flash this long, the file size is ridiculous. Try compressing the flash more.

Stone entry by Negadrain. Stone entry by Negadrain.

Very good

This flash was surprisingly good, for a stick movie. The only thing that I can really complain about was the voice acting. It could use a lot of practice. Otherwise, the special effects were nice and overall this was a good flash.

3/5

SSNegaDrain responds:

lol, i would have done the voice acting, but i dont have a working mic, another guy did it for me. please dont rate me on the voice acting...

anyways thx for the review!

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 150 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 150

Well...

Besides the fact that it is somewhat unbelievable that Hitler caught Mewtwo, with a Pokeball, there is nothing very interesting in this flash.

There IS a preloader, which is good, but there is no animation in the actual flash and not the beginning of it when it is saying which pokemon Hitler is trying to catch.

I recommend you put a lot more animation in the flash to improve it, as well as look at some flash tutorials.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

There is animation in the intro. I'm not sure why you thought otherwise. Maybe your computer couldn't handle the flash, in which case I recommend you buy a new one.

Handmation 9 Handmation 9

Good

Your handmations are pretty well and the frame rate is acceptable. However, it was not QUITE syched right. Also, the quality wasn't very good, but I can forgive you for that because it does take up a huge file size to make this.

Overall: Not perfect, but pretty close.

4/5

120fps spin YEAH! 120fps spin YEAH!

Meh.

Very poor. You should do some more frame by frame work and not shape tweening in order to make it better. Also, you pick a different song and keep the background the same (or better yet, draw houses, clouds and trees. A story would be good as well.

1/5 (aren't you lucky you got my 50th review)

Random Nothingness Random Nothingness

What?

You seem to know a little bit about flash, but please put some point in your flashes. It wasn't too bad, though.

2/5

[GWC]SWC classic: L7C day [GWC]SWC classic: L7C day

Epic.

NIce work, GWC, you truly made this flash shine. Everything was perfect.

5/5.

Sparkwattclock responds:

Thanks Justin, I thought this flash wouldn't pass. But thanks to votes from you guys it did. Long live GWC, L7C, and LGWC

[L7C] A Fight! [L7C] A Fight!

Nice work!

Another masterpiece from the L7C!!!

Great job!

TheLucky7Crew responds:

Thank you.

Assassin style {battle} Assassin style {battle}

Very poor.

The graphics were very poor. The flash was a little bit short, though you did say that. Audio was averge, though I liked how you syncronized it. You should add a preloader to it too.

Overal: The flash was ok, but the graphics kinda ruined it. The ending just seemed to move too fast too.

asskicker asskicker

Hmm...

Boy, this is an iffy flash. The animation was smooth, and the flash itself was great, but as you said, needs sound (fighting affects) badly.

I WILL protect it, though, because it has some lasting qualities.